Here's a step-by-step guide to help you double-check the pharmacy you chose during your visit, or to switch to a different pharmacy at any time:
- Log into your HeyDoctor account on a laptop or through the browser on your phone.
- Select Visit History under the Account tab.
3. Locate the visit that you would like to check/change the pharmacy information for, and select View Details.
4. On this page, you'll see your pharmacy information listed. If you need to change the pharmacy, just select the Change Pharmacy button to choose a new pharmacy.
If your prescription had already been sent to the pharmacy, the doctors will send you a message once they've sent the prescription over to your new pharmacy.
5. If you are having trouble choosing a new pharmacy for any reason, just send the a message directly to the doctors with the name, phone number, and address for the new pharmacy. You can message the doctors directly by logging into your account and selecting the messages icon or tab.