Once we've reviewed your visit and sent your prescription to the pharmacy, we will let you know by sending you a message in the secure message portal. This is the secure chat that you can see by logging into your account and selecting "Messages" or the message icon. More instructions on how to access that here.
If you chose an in-person pharmacy:
- Wait about 30 minutes and then call the pharmacy. Ask to speak to a real person, not just the automated machine, and tell them that you're calling to find out when you can pick up an electronic prescription that was sent in for you. They can look up your prescription by your name and date of birth.
- Ask if they need any more information from you and to make sure they have your most current insurance information on file. If you don't have insurance that's fine too, but just let them know - if you don't tell them that you are paying out of pocket they will sometimes put the prescription on hold and say it's not ready. Either way make sure to find out the cost and when you can go pick it up.
- Let us know if the medicine is unavailable, too expensive, or if you have any other problems picking up the medication and we'll help!
If you chose an mail-order pharmacy for home delivery:
- If you selected a mail-order option, the first thing you'll need to do is set up an account with the mail-order pharmacy on their website online. You'll usually need to enter in your name, address, date of birth, insurance information if you have it, and payment information.
- If you are having any issues with the account set up, or aren't sure if it is linking up with the prescription we sent, we recommend giving that pharmacy a call.
- If you are having any problems, just log into your account and send us a message, we're happy to help!