We require a photo be taken during each visit with HeyDoctor. Need to switch to a device with a camera? No worries! All your progress will be saved, just log in from the new device and Resume your visit.
If you are using a phone, you can use your phone's internet browser (Safari or Chrome), to Sign In or you can download the HeyDoctor app from the app store.
Once you've logged in to your account from the new device, start a new visit or resume your current one. You can resume your current visit by going to Visit History and hitting Resume. Now you can take a picture directly from this new device.
Have a camera, but can't get the photo step to work?
- Double check that you are using a supported browser that is up to date. We recommend Google Chrome or Safari.
- Make sure you have granted HeyDoctor permission to access your camera.
- Switch to the app! If it's still giving you trouble, try downloading the HeyDoctor app from the app store on your smart phone.
- Check out these pages for more troubleshooting help depending on what type of device you are using:
- Computer: Photo Help - I'm Using a Computer
- Phone: Photo Help - I'm Using my Phone
General troubleshooting tips:
- Use a supported browser (Chrome or Safari) or an updated version of the HeyDoctor app.
- Grant HeyDoctor access to your camera in your browser or app settings (specific instructions listed in articles above).
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Delete and re-download the app.
- Visit the two troubleshooting pages (linked above) for specific instructions for your device or browser.