All Collections
Service FAQs
UTI Treatment
Do you treat BV or yeast infections?
Do you treat BV or yeast infections?
GoodRx Care Team avatar
Written by GoodRx Care Team
Updated over a week ago

Yes, we can treat both.

If you're concerned about a vaginal yeast infection, and can't be seen in-person to do a quick swab, you can start a yeast infection visit here.

If you're concerned about BV (bacterial vaginosis), you can start a visit here. A walk-in clinic, Planned Parenthood, or an urgent care are also good options for in-person treatment.

Did this answer your question?