Here are two articles to help you with any technical difficulties you may experience, depending on if you are using a computer or your phone for the visit.
- Computer: Live Video Help - I'm Using a Computer
- Phone: Live Video Help - I'm Using my Phone (iPhone, Android, iPad)
General troubleshooting tips:
- Use a supported browser (Chrome or Safari) or an updated version of the HeyDoctor app.
- Grant HeyDoctor access to both your video and microphone in your browser or app settings (specific instructions listed in articles above).
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and are in a quiet place.
- If you needed to grant access to your video and microphone during your visit, you will likely need to refresh your page or restart the app for those changes to take effect.
- Delete and re-download the app.
- Visit the two troubleshooting pages (linked above) for specific instructions for your device or browser.