After your medical consultation, the doctors may send over a treatment plan. If the treatment plan includes a prescription, the medical team will send you a secure message to let you know that they've sent your prescription. You can access your Messages by signing in to your account (more instructions here).
View prescription and select a pharmacy:
Click the View Prescription button in the secure message to search for and select a pharmacy. Once you have found your pharmacy, select Choose.
Click the Send Prescription Now button to have the prescription sent over to your pharmacy.
Track the status of your prescription:
You can track the status of your prescription anytime by going to your Prescriptions page and selecting the prescription.
Once you have confirmed the prescription is ready at the pharmacy of your choice, here’s how to pick it up or receive it:
Pick up - if you chose an in-person pharmacy:
- Wait about 1 hour and then call the pharmacy. Ask to speak to a real person, not just the automated machine.
- Give them your name and birthday, and tell them that you're calling to find out when you can pick up an electronic prescription that was sent in for you.
- Ask if they need any more information from you and to make sure they have your most current insurance information on file. If you don't have insurance that's fine too, but just let them know - if you don't tell them that you are paying out of pocket they may put the prescription on hold and say it's not ready. Either way, make sure to find out the cost and when it will be ready for pickup.
- If the medicine is unavailable, too expensive, or if you have any other problems picking up the medication, just sign in to your account and send us a message, we're happy to help!
Delivery - If you chose a mail-order pharmacy:
- If you selected a mail-order option, the first thing you'll need to do is set up an account with the mail-order pharmacy on their website online. You'll usually need to enter in your name, address, date of birth, and payment information.
- If you are having any issues with the account set up, or aren't sure if it is linking up with the prescription we sent, we recommend giving the pharmacy a call.